Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Food Activity 1

Hi everyone, 

We have another two weeks holidays and that means if we are board at home we can do some UM learning journey. The topic of the UM learning journey is food. Anyways the first activity that I picked was to name ten different healthy foods that you haven't try before. See if you can make them start with different letters. 

I didn't had different letters for my healthy food because its to hard. But I add pictures for them so if you guys don't know what it is. 

Here is my work:
Healthy food 


  1. Chicken Breasts 
  2.  Chia seeds
  3. Cauliflower
  4. Kale
  5. Trout
  6. Quinoa
  7. Ezekiel bread
  8. Lentils
  9. Macadamia nuts
  10. Artichoke 

Please leave a comment if you enjoyed the first activity that I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question