Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Reading comparing different society about The giver.

Hi readers,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I will be showing you what we have been doing in reading at school. 

Our reading task needed to be like a poster. We had to answer and then compare our society to  Jona's world. By the way if you don't know why I keep saying Jona's worl is. Because he is the main character in the giver. 

And then we can make our table creative by: filling our table in different colours, using different fonts but it has to be appropriate, and then putting icon with using explore and changing the table creative as you want. Our teacher taught us new things about to make our table creative. 

Here is the document link of my reading task:

If you keep commenting on my blog I will keep doing contents like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question