Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Pretty Funny Alliteration(:

Hello bloggers,

In our class at school we have been learning about alliteration in our writing. An alliteration is the same letter or sound or closely connected words. We had to write five alliteration with a twist. It had to be mix one desert flavour with a dinner flavour. It can be yummy as it can or it can be disgusting as you want. Some of my alliteration is pretty disgusting.

Here is my writing:
Please leave a comment if you enjoyed and learned something new from my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question