Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Food activity 6 pt. 3

Kia, ora genius people, 

I have another activity that I would like to show you in the UM learning journey. I was a little bit board at home so I want to show you this. The activity that I will show you is activity six it says. Create a google drawing of a food that you haven't tried before but would like to eat it. Explain why you would want to eat it and post it in your blog. I add a bonus to my work guess what it is. 

Here is my work:
Please make sure to leave a comment if you enjoyed my blog post and I will keep making content like this if you keep commenting.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question