Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Weekly Word (Accepting)

Hi viewers,

In this blog post I will show you our weekly word at school  that I did. 

Finally another word came back if you guys are wondering why I haven't post a weekly word for a long time. Is because my teacher was sick and she wasn't at school for three days. So the weekly word that I'am showing you today is accepting. I will give you a clue, this is a really easy meaning and you often say it when someone is giving you something and you you receive it. 

Here is my weekly word:
Please leave a comment if you enjoyed my blog post, if you keep commenting in my blog I will give you some more content like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question