Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Blog Data 2019!


Hi readers, 

I have been blogging decent amount this year!

This morning Miss D showed us how to put our blog data into our own google sheet. We found the average number amount of our blog, we found the sum, the minimum and the max of our blog post that we have done. We also mess around with it, we get to choose  any graph we want. We label the month of how many blog post we have done in 2019. The number of my blog post is looking great and I am really impressed of my self. 

My blogging goal for the rest of the year is too, keep the same amount of number that I have posted. 

Here is my graph:

If you enjoyed my blog post, make sure to leave a comment.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question