Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Extremely complex fraction shapes!

Hi awesome people,

Welcome back to my blog/your favourite blog. I have another amazing maths blog. We have been learning how to turn a whole into a fraction. How do you turn a whole into a fraction?Well first you have to count all the spaces in a shapes which is called the denominator. And then count all the shaded parts which is called the numerator. Also you have to shade one piece of a shape to get a denominator. 

Let me know in the comments down bellow if you answer my maths question right. 

Anyways our task was to create a google drawing and find three complex fraction shapes. And then solve it. the last thing we had to do is explain it. Here is my work:
I counted all the shaded parts of the shapes and counted all the spaces of the shapes. If you guys got it wrong you missed out the other parts of the shapes. Because The line has to be equal. 

Please don't hesitate while commenting. And make sure it has to be positive, helpful and thoughtful.BYE>

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question