Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Food Activity 13 (Really fascinating challenge)

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. I have another thrilling activity that I can't wait to show you. This activity is the funnest and easiest challenge ever, this might be my favourite activity that I have done. The challenge says would you rather never be able to eat cake again or never be able to eat ice cream.

My answer:
I would rather have ice cream because it can melt on your tongue and taste the flavour of the ice cream. And you are able to put toppings in your ice cream.

please tell me your thoughts if you would never eat cake anymore or never eat ice cream anymore?

Here is the picture of an ice cream and a cake:




Make sure to leave a comment if you enjoyed this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question