Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Weekly word Valued (First weekly word of term 4)

Hola (Hi) everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post I will show you another weekly word. This is the first weekly word we are doing in term four. Anyways the weekly word is valued. I was really confused about the definition of valued. 

Have you ever be valued of something?

Here it is my word of the day:

Please leave a comment because I have been seeing  that my blog doesn't have lots of comment. Please leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question