Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Maths DLO with my friend. (New maths problem)

Kia, ora guys,

In this blog post I will show you our DLO that me and my friend/Kayden did. We had a new maths problem to solve. We were learning to change fractions words into fractions number. First we had to choose a partner and interview them and give them question to explain in the DLO. The ne maths problem was very fun to solve and interesting.

Here is my DLO:

Please leave a comment if you enjoyed the DLO that I did with my friend/Kayden. Make sure to give me some feedback.BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question