Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Food activity 12 ( Maths problem with foods)

Hi everyone,

I have another activity that I really really super duper want to show you guys. This time is not my challenge is your challenge and you have to solve it. So the activity that I challenge you guys today is activity twelve. The challenge was to create four maths problems using foods. Think about using fractions, multiplication, addition and subtractions! Can you make a problem for each? And remember if you are solving my maths question do not cheat don't tell someone don't use calculator.

Hope you enjoy my maths problem:
Please make sure to leave a comment on my blog to show that you love these contents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question