Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Food Activity 15 (Creative maths problems)

Hi everyone,

Today I will show you the challenge that I really want to do and want to show you. This challenge is about maths and it is my favourite subject that is why I want to do it. The challenge was to make up at least three different ways you could find this answer. If the answer is one hundred pizza what could it be.

Here is my answer:
43+57=100 100+50=150-50=100 10,000 ➗100=100

Hope you like my answer please tell me your feedback, it will really help my learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question