Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

What to learn new maths? (Just click this!

Konnichiwa (hello) readers,

in maths we've learnt how to solve a new problem. We are learning to convert fractions into decimals. Our task was to get a partner my partner was (Kayden) and give them three questions to solve. First we had to write the words of the numerals on a paper. We read it and then wrote the numbers on it. Then we had to take a picture of our sheet to show the proof we've done it. After that I got to give my partner the question that he needed to solve. Then the last part was to write what we were learning. It was really fun solving the maths problems that my partner gave to me. 

Here is my work:



And here is my teacher explaining how to solve it:

Please leave a comment if you learnt something new from my blog. Have you ever done this maths problem before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question