Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The most special couple days until holidays end!

Hello awesome bloggers,

In this blog post I will tell you what me and my family did in the last two days of holiday.We decided to move our bed into the living room. And then we watched movies like Benji he was a lonely dog. But then he became really special because. He was really helpful and saved children's also the children's had a mum. And I forgot the title of the other movie that we watched but. We had an awesome bonding. we had lots of laughter and ate gummy's chips ice cream and oranges. 

Please leave a comment if you enjoyed my story.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question