Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Interesting weekly word(;

Hola everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post I will show you another weekly word. 


The word is Resentful. When I first saw the word I had no idea what it means. My definition of resentful is the opposite meaning of the dictionary. I wrote a positive meaning but the dictionary definition is a negative meaning. I felt it was really hilarious because of my thinking.


Here is my weekly word:

I hope everyone learnt a new vocabulary to add in their writing. If you guys enjoy make sure to leave a comment. Have you ever felt resentful?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question