Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

(Athletics zones)

Hi everyone,

In this blog post I will tell you my story of what we did in athletics zones.

So we went on a bus at 8:30 in the morning to travel in Nga Puna Wai sport hub to do our athletics zones. So we went on a small hill to place our two gazebo and place all our bags on the hill. The first activity our school did was year 5 and 6 girls relay. I forgot what place they come but I'm pretty sure they did amazing. And then it's the year 5 and 6 turn to do the relay. I think the year five did pretty good and the year 6 came first. Then it was 60 metre sprint for year 6's and 5's. One of my friend from my school came first. And then another 80 metre sprints for the year 5's and year 6's. And then we had another round for 80 metre sprints for the final. After that it was 6's and 5's 1000 metres long distance.

Then it was my turn to do discus so I stretched to warm up my body. In my first trow I was disqualified because I went over the line. The second trow was okay this time I didn't went over the line. And then the last trow was great it made me to 4th place.

It was really fun doing athletics zones I know I can do better in discus next time.

congratulations to does who participated in athletics zones.(:
Image result for aerial photography
Please leave a comment if you enjoy my story of athletics zones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question