Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Venngage poster (4 statement to make friends, family and the environment grow.)

Hello readers,

welcome back to my blog. So for the past couple weeks we had been brainstorming ideas about how to relate to family, friends and the environment. 

Our challenge was to find a partner or work by yourself and brain storm the ideas that we have on a whiteboard. My partner was (Tom). After we finish putting our ideas on the whiteboard, we had to check to a teacher and share our ideas.

Our helpful teacher took a photo of it and put it in our site. And then we had to make a poster about how to relate to family, friends and the environment, with venngage or animaker. Overall we had to post it in our blog.

Here is my work:


































Please don't hesitate while you are commenting. Have you ever used venngage before or animaker (Bye have a great day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question