Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

My reaction of eastle writing test.

Hi guys,

In this blog post I will tell you my reaction of eastle writing test. I was really confident to do my eastle writing test  because of the learning that we learnt from our teacher. And I was also positive because we had to write about a water slide park. We had tips tips that we can add into our writing. When I finished my writing I was really impressed because I used dialogue, language features, taking out unnecessary words and adding strong vocabulary words.

If you guys are curious about my eastle writing test here it is


My extremely vivid dream came into my head and felt that It was in real life. I was in a huge crowded water playground with tons of people. The weather was really calm and relaxing with happy clouds. The fresh breeze of the air came into my nostril and felt that I was up in heaven. Then it was time for me to slide down the longest water slide. When I look at the water slide It made me have goosebumps like my hair was tall as a tree. And I was shivering like all my body parts was going to collapse. 
Finally it was my turn to slide down the water slide. I was gripping on the bars but I need to let go. “Ahhhhhhhhhh” I was sliding down the water slide. And scream loudly as I can until I lose my fear. I was going really fast as a cheetah and switched my body to feet down first. But then it was a bad idea, “Wham” lots of water came down my face and splashed me. The water came down my mouth and taste the nasty disgusting chlorine. The water made my nostril suck the water and made me cough. As I finish going down the water slide I burped with a horrible noise. I was really proud of myself and patting myself on the back. But then this happened the big barrel filled with water came down my face and splash me. It felt like a humongous elephant jump straight onto my face, It made my face red like an apple. So I was frustrated of myself getting unlucky all the time. So I decided to leave the water park and never ever go there anymore. 

If you guys want to comment make sure it has to be positive, thoughtful and helpful(: Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question