Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

My favourite novel!

Kia ora, readers,

Today I will show you my favourite novel.

My favourite novel is of course harry potter. The series that I am reading right now is the prisoner of Azkaban. This is the 20th Anniversary Edition. It is illustrated by J.K. Rowling. It has a hardcover book with yellow and red strips on it. There's a map of the Hogwarts's school. And at the back of the page it talks about J.K. Rowling. 

I can remember that Harry's family and friend wrote letter for him happy birthday. Some of the font changes in the other pages.

Here is the picture of my book:

Please leave a comment if you enjoy this blog post!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shaq,

    Tom here. I like that you favourite novel/book is harry potter. If you didn't know Luke dressed up us harry potter for Halloween. I was also wondering if your favourite writer is J.K Rowling? Over all great blog post my dude. Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tom,

      Thank you for reading my blog post and giving me feedback. Thank you for your appreciation and positive stuff that you said. That's really cool the Luke dressed up as harry potter in Halloween.

      My favourite illustrator is J.K. Rowling.

      Your boi Shaq/Shad

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question