Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Writing (What I want to be when I grow up)

Hello everyone,

In this blog post I will show you what we have been learning and doing at writing. We are learning to Be fluent writers and write about ourselves and quickly organise our writing.

So we were writing about what we want to be when we grow up and why. Our challenge was to Have an intro which includes what are we doing, what are we going to write about or what we want to be when we grow up. Our body needs to include what we know about our future job, what inspired you to want that job, what are you doing now to improve your chances of doing that job, do you have any experience with that job and why you think you would be good at that job. And our conclusion.

Then we had to extend our writing by answering more questions.

I didn't finish my writing because I had to get my clothes for zones.

Here is my writing:
I want to be a policeman in the future because I want to serve, protect the community and save people’s lives. 

I know that policeman arrest bad people. Policeman check the scene of the crime. And check if people are drunk. I know that policeman wore protective suits and carry accessories around their belts when their solving a problem. Also policeman needs to enter police college before to become a police officers. They need to complete the police training course which involve 16 weeks of training. You have to be at least 17 years old. Have a full driver’s licence. Be a New Zealand or australian citizen or permanent resident. There are a lot of types being a policeman. There is police chief, police officer, detective, crime scene investigator, evidence technician, victim advocate, school resource officers. Police officers wore different types of badges.

I got inspired by my Mum’s cousin who is in the military and the other actions movies that I watched.   

I am improving of getting that job because I am a trusted trekker at school and I help other people when their hurt and when they're in a bad situation or their emotions are hurt.

I have experience it once when I went to the police station and went inside a police car. I also had an opportunity to test out a radar gun which scans the speed of the car.  

I think that job will be right for me because I like saving people’s lives and people appreciating me. I like making people's emotions and feelings happy. I like to communicate with other people and solving the problems. Also I like to make life better no fighting and no crimes. 

Please leave a comment so you can help my learning. If your a kid what do you wan't to be when you grow up?(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question