Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Maths Weekly problem solving (Week 6)

Hello guys,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post I will show you what we have been doing and learning in maths. 

We are learning to:
Show our thinking when solving decimal problems.

Our task was to make a DLO solving a decimal problem and explain each steps. We had two strategies to pick place value or written forms. Written forms is one of my favourite strategies to solve a maths problem but in our DLO we had to solve it with place value. 

Here is my maths DLO, hope you enjoy it!



Hope you enjoy my DLO, Hope you learnt something new. Make sure to leave a comment. 

Have you ever used place value strategies to solve a maths problem. 

Good bye(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question