Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

100 Word Count Challenge!

Hello everyone,

In this blog post I will show you my hundred word count challenge.

The writing must be exactly one hundred words and must include explosion, three dimensional, demanding, detecting and awkward. I also highlight the word that must include so when I add the words its much easier to see. I was so frustrated because I kept going over a hundred. But then when I finished it I was so proud of myself because I thought I wasn't going to finish it.

If you guys have some free time you should do this challenge to because it make your knowledge stronger.

here is my writing:



Please leave a comment and one comment equals a word.

Have you ever used this words before?

Goodbye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question