Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Topic (Emotion Cards)

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post I will show you what we have been doing at topic.

In topic we have been making emotions cards.

Our task was to put our six emotions on the google slide that our teacher already made. We had to pick our own emojis that matches with our emotions. Then we add strategies in each of the emotions. Then our teacher needed to print it out so we can laminate them, then we cut them and it was challenging. Our next step was to glue stick the emojis and the strategies together. Then stick it onto the laminating sheet. We had to be careful of that step because maybe the other side is upside down or  the strategies of the emoji that match up. Then I had to laminate and our teacher aid help us to laminate our cards. I had to gently push it on to the laminating then when its up to the end I had to catch it on the other side and hold it. When I felt my sheet it was really hot but few second it's gone.We had to cut our cards and leave a couple spaces on the card. Our task was almost finish we had to whole punch it, then our second to last step was to put it on a small zip bag. Last step was to name it.

Here is my emotions card:


Image result for laminator
Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog post, and remember if you comment it has to be positive, helpful and thoughtful.

Question of the day: Have you ever used a laminator before.





No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question