Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Weekly problem solving week 5!

Kia ora, mai nga kaipanuiki taku rangitaki (Hi readers welcome back to my blog)

Today this topic will be about maths. 

In maths we have been learning to show your thinking by recording each steps. 

Our task was to solve problems using equals adjustments which means when you add something you have to take away the same number. And then we have to show our thinking with these problems. 33+57, 76+39, 264+79, 762+119, 357+448. 

It is also important to show you working out because when you mess up you could lookup on your working out and know where your mistakes are. So you can show the proof that you have done it. 

I was confident doing this task because I had different techniques to solve the problems. 

Here is my maths work:
Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog. Have you ever solve maths problem with working out? Have a amazing day(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question