Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

Maths weekly problem solving term 4 week 3!

Bula everyone,

In this blog post I will show you what we have been doing in maths. we are learning to:

  • Read and interpret a question.
  • Use addition and subtraction strategies with decimals
  • Recognise combinations of coins and write them in number form
  • Quickly add combinations of coins in our head.
Our maths topic is about money. We had to make a new google drawing. Then read the task that we had to do. The task was to answer the following question that our teacher challenged us. The questions were: $4.60, $3.30, $5.70, $6.90 and we had to have three different answer in each of the question. The coins were 10cent, 20cent, 50cent, 1dollar and 2dollar.

It was really fun and difficult at the same time because I had to think three different question in each of the money question.

Here is my maths:

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog post. Have you ever had to solve money problem while you were buying food in the super market?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Shadrach, I like how you found 3 different coins. I did my fast but I have to make the line while I was pasting it in. One thing to improve is to make more space to add the coins so they are not squash.

    Sincerely Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aaron,

    Thank you for replying on my blog. Thank's for the positive, thoughtful and helpful comment. I will promise next time I will make the google drawing bigger to add more spaces. BYE

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question