Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Weekly word guess the word means (Not being brought into focus)

Hi bloggers,

Welcome back into your favourite blog. Today's topic is another weekly word and I will tell you our weekly word and what we do in weekly word.

Our weekly word is unfocused and its another word for getting distracted. This word is so hard to spell because I kept getting mix up with confused rather than unfocused. It is really nice to do weekly word because it gives us more knowledge in our vocabulary.

First the first task we do in our weekly word is what I/you think of the word means. Then write the  dictionary definition of the word. The last task was to create your own sentence and never copy from any website or someone else.

Here is my weekly word:

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog post. Make sure to leave comment and a comment needs to have a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment. Have you every used this word before in your writing? Have a great day(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question