Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Barbecue in my backyard with my family!

Talofa readers,

So last Sunday me and my family did barbecue in our backyard. We set up our table and brang food. We had some pork, sausage, shakes and last of all rice. And we had to use our hand to eat.

The pork was really juicy and tasty with rice I really like it. But the sausage wasn't good, it was very soft and I don't like the taste. The best part of it was drinking the shakes and having conversation with my family. My shake had a pineapple flavour with ice and sugar, my brother was the same as mine and my parents was chocolate. Image result for barbecue cartoon
Please leave a comment, if you guys keep commenting then my learning gets better!
Goodbye(;

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question