Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

SLJ: (Day 2 Activity 1) Up in the air!

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I have another blog post for Summer Learning Journey. The topic is about up in the air.

For this activity, we had to compare between Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart and make sure to include at least three similarities and three differences between them two.

We could use use the google drawing that they insert for us.

The challenge was a bit difficult but I managed to complete it and I a proud of my self. I was trying my best to read the articles about Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart. I really like this activity it's so fun.

Here is my similarities and differences about Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart.











Please leave comment if you enjoy my blog post.

Question of the day: Have you guys ever had to compare the differences about something and the militarises. (It's really challenging and fun)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach,

    Mikey here. Well done for completing another activity! I'm so pleased that you're taking part in the Summer Learning Journey programme. :)

    Awesome work, Shadrach! I can tell that you've taken a lot of time to research these two amazing ladies and you've shared some great little facts about them. I'm really glad you persevered with it even though you found it a bit tricky. Did you enjoy learning about Jean and Amelia?

    Keep up the great blogging. I can't wait to read more from you soon! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, Mikey,

    Thank you so much for giving me positive feedback. I really appreciate what you said it makes me valued. Also thank you for asking me a question. I really enjoy the articles about Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart, they are both special.

    Have an awesome day BYE!

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question