Pages

Monday, December 23, 2019

SLJ: (Day 3 Activity 2) Interview!

Namaste viewers, 

Welcome back to my blog. Today I have another incredible Summer Learning Journey activity. For this activity I am so excited about it because it's about interviewing famous people and it's one of my favourite sports. 

So the challenge for this activity is to: Imagine that I had a chance to interview nba players. I needed to tell what nba player I would interview. Then write a list of five question that I would like to ask the player. 

So I would like to interview Stephen curry because of his incredible shooting skills and ball handling. So these are the question that I would ask him:

  • What is your secret of shooting a basketball and the fundamentals of it?
  • How do you have such a good ball handling skills?
  • Do you have any celebration for the fans?
  • What would you do with you champion ship awards?
  • How do you keep making your team win? 



I hope you enjoy the Summer Learning Journey activity because I enjoy it. Make sure to comment.

question of the day: Who is your favourite nba player or from any sports and why?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shadrach! And Happy New Year! :)

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and you're enjoying your summer break. I know holidays can be super busy so it's awesome to see that you've made the time to complete a few more activities over the last couple of weeks - well done! :)

    You've come up with some really thoughtful questions for Steph Curry, Shadrach. Is he your favourite basketball player? Do you play basketball too? I never really got into playing basketball but I do enjoy going to live games. They're so much fun!

    Have a lovely day and keep up the great blogging! I can't wait to read more posts from you soon. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question