Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

SLJ: (Day 1 Activity 2) My background culture.

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I will show you another blog post about Summer Learning Journey.

For this activity I needed to think about my own experiences and your own cultural background. 'Where do you and your family comes from'. I would also talk about what my family likes to do and what my family in the Philippines does when there is an event.

So first I would like to talk about my Mum, she is the best mum ever in the whole wild world. She was born in the Philippines and she likes to cook and her cooking skills is amazing. When ever she cooks it's like the best food in the world. One of the food that my favourite that she cooks is Tinola is a chicken soup with lots of vegetables include in it. Next is my Dad, he is the best dad in the whole wild world to, he sacrifice and does two jobs for our family. He is a great cooker too but only good with soup and crispy dish. He always buy us food and something that we want. And he is an amazing driver. And last thing he is loving full. Next is me and my brother, me and my brother always like playing basketball because it is our favourite sport. We also like playing video games and watching on the tv. Last of all my family in the Philippines likes to cook food when we celebrate birthdays and more, and also my cousins is really good at playing basketball, I always think that they were both in the nba.

Philippines has lots of big mall like west field, one of the biggest mall in the Philippines is the mall of Asia. It's like one hundred times bigger than West-field. The mall is super big and it has lots of floors the picture that I am going to show you is not all of them. The restaurant, stores, food court an lots of more, they are separated because it can't be in one area because it's to big.







Please don't hesitate when writing comments. Make sure to give me feedback on my blog post so my learning gets higher. 

Question of the day: Have you guys wen't to the phlippines before and went to Tagaytay, SM Mall of asia and Borcay and more? (I have wen't to Tagaytay and mall of Asia but not in Boracay yet) 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shadrach,

    Wow! The Philippines looks amazing! Look at how beautiful and blue the water is! I see that you've been to Tagaytay and the Mall of Asia, which place was your favourite?

    It sounds like everyone in your family loves to cook. You must have some delicious dinners at your place. :)
    Do you like to cook too?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question