Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2019

SLJ: (Day 3 Activity 3) Support!

Hi guys,

I am sorry for not making a bog post for Summer Learning Journey because me and my family are busy, Ill try to keep posting blog post.

The topic for this activity is to is supporting.

Our task was to: Choose a friend or a family member and ask them what their dream job would be. Then brainstorm six ways in which you could support them in achieving their dream job.

This activity was wonderful because it is about supporting someone for their dream achievement.

Here is my work:



Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog post. Make sure to have positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.

Question of the day: What is your dream job?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shadrach,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! I know the summer holidays can be a super busy time so it's awesome to see that you're continuing to make time to work on the Summer Learning Journey programme - well done! :)

    What a wonderfully supportive brother you are! These are some really great ways to help your brother achieve his dream of being an engineer. What kind of engineer does he want to be?

    Keep up the awesome blogging, Shadrach! I look forward to reading more posts from you soon.

    Ka kite ano,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question