Pages

Monday, December 2, 2019

Exploding a moment (Writing)

Hi guys,

Today's blog post is quiet late because this writing was from last week. We are learning to: 

  • Explode moments in our writing 
  • Provide as much details as possible
  • Use strong ideas when writing. 


Our task was to write about one event that you liked or wan't to tell a story about. And then choose a moment in time of what you are doing in that event. For my writing I picked zones athletics and the moment in time was me throwing the discus. 

I really like this writing because I put lots of work into it and add lots of details in one peace of idea. 

Why we are writing about exploding a moment?

  • Good writers explode the moment by writing about a brief moment with as much details as possible so it is almost like it being describe in slow motion. 
What we should think about?
  • How I can add more details?
  • Which language features can I use?
  • How can I make this stronger?
Here is my writing:


"Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog post, make sure it has a positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.

Question of the day:
Have you guys been impressed in your writing because you did something to improve?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question