Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

SLJ: (Day 1 Activity 3) Help donate your charity!

Kia ora, awesome readers,

In this blog post I will do another blog post about Summer Learning Journey. This activity topic is about charity.

So my task was to select a charity that you are interested in. I could choose my own or choose the one that is already in the Summer learning Journey. Their were lots of charity to choose from and I picked SPCA. The charities that I could choose from was: SPCA, Auckland city mission, Air rescue or OXFAM. And I had to write a short explanation of what the charity does.

SPCA charity is about animals. They rescue animals that is with problems like, have been in a accident abused, neglected, abandoned and in natural disasters. The word for describing that is in danger. SPCA national rescue unit is a group of people that our qualified for an emergency response and wants to volunteer. They have inspectors who helps traps animals and with natural disasters. Also they help animals to get better instantly and fix the problems of animals. They educate people the right way to treat animals. Also they do some surgery for the animals to heal.

Pelican image link


Hope you guys learned something from my blog post, and like it. Please give me feedback about my blog.

Question of the day: Have you guys so an animals that is in danger on a street?



2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Shadrach,

    Mikey here. Congratulations on completing another activity! :)

    This is a very informative piece of writing about the SPCA - you've included lots of really great information, Shadrach. Well done. Doesn't the SPCA do an amazing job? I've always wanted to volunteer at my local SPCA and help care for the dogs. Which animals would you most like to help look after if you were a volunteer?

    Keep up the great blogging, Shadrach. Merry Christmas! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And well done for remembering to attribute your image! :)

      Bye for now,

      Mikey

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question