Pages

Monday, December 9, 2019

Wrote a letter for the people who help in EOTC week!

Hi guys,

In this blog post, I will show you my card that I wrote for one of my favourite EOTC week helper. 

So the guy that I pick was Tom's Dad (Berent. And I wrote a kindfull letter for him, because he makes me content. 

I created my card with an app called picktochart. This app is really helpful for making a poster and presentation. I added details and change the colours, I also change the fonts for a better handwriting. 

Here is my card:

























Please give me a feedback for my blog post. 

Question of the day: Have you guys did a presentation or a poster in picktochart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question