Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

SLJ: (Day 2 Activity 3) Brave Man!

Ciao everyone, 

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post I have another Summer Learning Journey activity to show you guys. 

For this activity the challenge is to: recount a time when you or someone you know did something brave. So I picked someone that did something brave in the Philippines and that was brave. His name is Dr Jose Rizal. To pronounce his name it's 'Doctor Ho-se Rizal'. He is really special. 

Doctor Jose Rizal is the national hero of the Philippines. He fought from freedom with not making noises but in a powerful way. He showed his love for the Philippines through his novels, essays, article and poems that he wrote. He wrote those novels rather because he hate force of aggression. He was very humble to his personality. He used his intelligence, talents and skills in a for more peaceful way. Doctor Jose Rizal sacrificed death for peaceful, care and loving. And he was the one who led the Filipino to start a revolution against the Spanish Government to attain freedom and gain control of the Philippines.  



Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog post. I hope you learned something about Dr Jose Rizal because he is really important. 

Question of the day: Have you guys did something brave for someone? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shadrach,

    What a well written post! And about someone so important to your country's history. Fantastic choice! Did you learn about Doctor Jose Rizal especially for this activity?

    Well done on completing another activity. Remember, the more activities you do, the more points you can earn so keep the Summer Learning Journey posts coming! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question